An AACSB member institution offering undergraduate and/or graduate degrees in business may voluntarily apply for AACSB business accreditation. The AACSB accreditation process includes rigorous self-evaluation and peer-review elements.
The process begins with the submission and approval of an eligibility application. Once a school’s eligibility application has been approved, it will enter the initial accreditation phase. An overview of the initial accreditation process provides the steps necessary to complete the accreditation process, which includes self-evaluations, the development of in-depth strategic plans, and peer and committee reviews.
If a school is able to align with AACSB’s accreditation standards and demonstrate high-quality, the school will be recommended for accreditation.
To achieve supplemental AACSB accounting accreditation, an institution must first—or simultaneously—pursue AACSB business accreditation. In addition to meeting the business accreditation standards, the school must also fulfill the criteria for the six accounting accreditation standards, which are specific to the discipline and profession of accounting.
Câu lạc bộ bắn cá rồng
Once accreditation is achieved, a school must undergo a continuous improvement review every five years to ensure they are evolving and improving over time.
1. Learn more about the eligibility process and application for business accreditation.
2. Access all of the details, forms, and templates required for initial business accreditation.
3. Access all details and documents required for the continuous improvement review process.Câu lạc bộ bắn cá rồng
1. Learn more about the eligibility process and application for supplemental accounting accreditation.
2. Access all of the details, forms, and templates required for initial accounting accreditation.
3. Access all details and documents required for the continuous improvement review process.