The AACSB Exchange app is a companion app to support the online member community for AACSB International. This app provides access to Exchange communities, discussions, event resources, and more. Need to meet with a member while at the event? Send a message and connect with peers from AACSB member schools worldwide. Visit the Apple or Google Play App Store and download the “AACSB Exchange” app to engage with your global b-school network today!
1. Via the Apple or Google Play App Store, search for "AACSB Exchange." The app is free of charge. Install the application to your phone or tablet device. Once the app is downloaded, a continuous WiFi or network connection is not required. A WiFi or network connection is only required for push notifications and general application updates.
2. Open the app within your mobile device. You will be required to log in to your Exchange accountCâu lạc bộ bắn cá rồng when opening this app for the first time.
Hint: These are the same login credentials as you use to logon to the Exchange through the website from your computer.
3. Tap the menu icon in the green navigation bar at the top and then tap your photo to open and view your AACSB Exchange profile. Click on the three dots at the top to refresh your account data if you have recently made changes and do not yet see them reflected on your profile page in the app.
You can update most of this information by logging into the AACSB Exchange website from a browser and clicking on the edit icons. Changes to your name, institution, and title must be done by AACSB member services staff, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Câu lạc bộ bắn cá rồng
4. Tap 'Discussions' under the menu bar to see the latest posts from the Member Forum as well as each of the Affinity Groups, Virtual Communities, and event communities to which you belong. Click on the title of the post to open and read the entire discussion thread.
5. Tap 'People' under the menu bar to see the people you have connected with networking through the AACSB Business Education Alliance. To connect with someone new, tap the plus (+) sign in the box in the green navigation bar at the top. This will take you to a screen with your personal AACSB Exchange profile QR code.
When someone scans this code you will receive a contact request from them via the Exchange. This is a great way to quickly connect and stay in touch with peers you meet networking at AACSB events.
6. By tapping the menu icon in the green navigation bar at the top, you can easily access all of the communities you belong to, browse the documents contained in the 'Libraries' of those communities, and easily switch over to the "AACSB Events" app (downloaded separately) by tapping 'Events'.
Câu lạc bộ bắn cá rồng7. For best results between your phone and tablet devices, enter your email address and send an authorization to synchronize your personal itinerary selections with all of your devices.
Technical Support and Assistance